THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 385 g cauliflower florets, (approx half a small cauliflower)
- 200 g broccoli florets
- 160 g carrots, roughly chopped
- 180 g mayonnaise, (approx 1 cup)
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp honey
- 170 g Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1) Add all the Vegies into the bowl and chop 10secs at speed 4.
2) Remove the chopped vegies and put them into a server bowl.
3) There is no need to clean the bowl before proceeding to the next step.
4) Add the sauce mixture ingredients into the bowl and mix 10 seconds speed 4
5) Pour the sauce mixture over the top of the chopped vegies and stir through.
6) Put it in the fridge until ready to use
SIMPLE STEPS - SO EASY!
VEGIES: Chop the vegies for less time at a lower speed if you don't want them cut up so finely. I like the consistency of 10secs speed 4. Increase the blade speed and time if you want the vegies chopped more finely.
SAUCE: Add less sauce if you don't want such a wet consistency.
Add 1/4 onion to the vegies for a bit more of a punch.
Add 1/2 cup sultanas at the end for a sweeter tasting coleslaw
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.