- 550 g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 550 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 90 g Butter, chopped
- 45 g plain flour
- 600 g full cream milk
- 90 g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 55 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 55 g packaged dried breadcrumbs
- pinch nutmeg, ground
Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Grease a 2 litre (8 cup) oven proof dish. Cook cauliflower in a large saucepan of boiling water for 6 minutes or until just tender, adding broccoli for the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain. Place in prepared dish.
Place butter, milk, flour and nutmeg in tmx bowl. Cook for 9 minutes at 90 degrees on speed 4.
Pour sauce over broccoli mixture. Combine cheeses and breadcrumbs in a bowl. Sprinkle cheese mixture over top of sauce. Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbling and golden. Stand for 5 minutes.
Recipe adapted and converted from Recipes + August 2015.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Corn rolls
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Chocolate, cranberry & pistachio brownies
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Honey Pecan Biscuits
- Healthy Heart Tonic
- Curried Buns
- CORN CHOWDER
- Not So Fried Rice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW