- 550 g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 550 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 90 g Butter, chopped
- 45 g plain flour
- 600 g full cream milk
- 90 g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 55 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 55 g packaged dried breadcrumbs
- pinch nutmeg, ground
Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Grease a 2 litre (8 cup) oven proof dish. Cook cauliflower in a large saucepan of boiling water for 6 minutes or until just tender, adding broccoli for the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain. Place in prepared dish.
Place butter, milk, flour and nutmeg in tmx bowl. Cook for 9 minutes at 90 degrees on speed 4.
Pour sauce over broccoli mixture. Combine cheeses and breadcrumbs in a bowl. Sprinkle cheese mixture over top of sauce. Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbling and golden. Stand for 5 minutes.
Recipe adapted and converted from Recipes + August 2015.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Prisca's Plain White Rice
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Chocolate, cranberry & pistachio brownies
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Honey Pecan Biscuits
- Healthy Heart Tonic
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake