- 1/2 cauliflower head, broken into a few large pieces
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 4 stalk parsley, leaves only
- 4 stalk mint, leaves only
- 20 g olive oil, (or more to taste; omit for a fat-free version)
Recipe is created for
- Add all ingredients to your TM bowl or to a food processor and give 2 Turbo pulses (½ second each). That’s it!
It only takes 2 seconds ;-)
Accessories you need
Gluten free, vegetarian, raw, fat free if you want it to be, fresh and delicious – this recipe has an awful lot going for it. Serves 2 or 3 as a starter/first course or as a side dish with hot or cold fish, poultry, or meat.
See this recipe and more on //www.whyisthereair.com.
Bon appétit !
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mom’s Chili Con Carne, Thermomix style
- Gluten free, Dairy free, Vegetarian Coconut Milk Wraps with Sweet Chilli and Lime Dipping Sauce
- Mexican Chicken All-in-One Varoma Meal
- Green Tomato Chutney
- Marion’s Fabulous Scones
- Artichokes Vinaigrette in the Varoma!
- Coffee Walnut Cake
- Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies (Gluten Free and Grain Free)
- Low Fat All-in-One Varoma Chicken Supper
- Madame Thermomix’s Spicy Crab Tempura
- Bernie Brennan’s Almond and Seed Crackers
- Patricia Wells’ Black Olive Tapenade
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Calamansi Jam/Marmalade
- Sicilian Olive Tapenade
- ARNOTT’S Mint Slice Hot Chocolate
- Never try another hummus again!
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- APPLE STREUSEL CAKE
- Passionfruit Delicious