- 1 --- cauliflower, (small)
- 50 g Water.
- 25 g Butter
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Parmesan Cheese (optional), grated
Recipe is created for
Chop Cauliflower roughly and put into TM Bowl. then Turbo pulse 2 to 3 times.
Cook for 12 minutes 100 degrees speed 1.
Add butter, salt and pepper and parmesan if using
Mix 30 seconds Speed 7.
Adjust seasoning to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Supersoft Bread
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Low carb herb bread