- 1 --- cauliflower, (small)
- 50 g Water.
- 25 g Butter
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Parmesan Cheese (optional), grated
Recipe is created for
Chop Cauliflower roughly and put into TM Bowl. "Closed lid" then Turbo pulse 2 to 3 times.
Cook for 12 minutes 100 degrees speed 1.
Add butter, salt and pepper and parmesan if using
Mix 30 seconds Speed 7.
Adjust seasoning to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Twice baked potatoes - under development
- Chicken, zucchini, haloumi fritters
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Variation Potato Bake
- Gravy (like KFC potato & gravy)
- Fresh Pineapple Salsa
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- South Pacific Raita
- Frenisian Slaw
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Bec's (Carmen's) Oat Slice Choc Brownie
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Seafood Pie
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Coconut Apricot Slice
- Churros Cake
- Dairy Free Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Treens Cheese Sauce
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Choc Honeycomb Muffins