- 50 grams parmesan
- 50 grams Cheddar cheese
- 750 grams water
- 20 grams olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Salt or Vegie Stock Paste
- 200 grams polenta
- 20 grams Extra Parmesan for Garnish
-Grate Parmesan and Cheddar 15 sec/spd 9. Set aside.
-Into TM bowl, put Water, Olive Oil and Salt/Vegie Stock.
-Heat 7 mins/100/spd 1.
-Cook 10 mins/100/spd 4.
-Add grated Cheese.
-Stir 30 sec/spd 4.
-Pour into a rectangular/square baking tray that is lined with baking paper.
-Cool in fridge (until firm). Around 1.5-2.5 hours.
-Upturn polenta into. Chopping board.
-Using. Fork, score a criss-cross pattern on the bottom of the polenta.
-Cut into cubes and score other sides of cubes.
-Place onto a baking tray and ensure each piece is rubbed in a small amount of olive oil.
-Cook in a 200C oven for 15 minutes.
-Sprinkle with extra grated parmesan.
Make the night before so it's all ready in advance.
You could also serve this with a tomato based sauce as the criss-cross pattern will soak up the sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread