- 1 Pkt 'Changs' Crunchy Noodles
- 1/2 - 1 Wombok (chinese cabbage)
- 3-6 shallots
- 100 g slivered almonds, or Pinenuts
- 130 g vinegar
- 50 g castor sugar (i have used raw and it works fine)
- 110 g olive oil
- 1 tblsp soya sauce
- 2 teasp sesame oil
8Recipe is created for
Place all dressing ingredients into TM and cook for 5 mins 90 degrees speed 1.
While dressing is cooking shred Wombok, wash and drain. Combine in large salad bowl with chopped shallots and almonds. Once dressing is cooked, allow to cool and then add to salad and mix, then sprinkle noodles over the top.
* If I am making this for a smaller crowd I keep the noodles and dressing on the side for people to add themselves, then I save the rest for lunch the next day. This just helps everything stay crunchy and yummy!
You can also steam some chicken in the Varoma, slice it up then serve it mixed in the salad as a complete meal on its own.
The recipe is actually on the back of the Chang's noodle packets. It is my favourite salad ever! Thanks Chang's!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Croquettes (like Mama makes)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Marathon bliss balls
- Leftover roast fritters
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Thai green mango salad
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Mashed potatoes
- Pumpkin Seed Snack (Like MUNCH brand)
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- REMPAH CURRY PASTE
- Easy Caramelised Onions
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Rooibos and Cranberry loaf
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- Vegetable Risotto Balls
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Sticky Pork Belly