- 1 Pkt 'Changs' Crunchy Noodles
- 1/2 - 1 Wombok (chinese cabbage)
- 3-6 shallots
- 100 g slivered almonds, or Pinenuts
- 130 g vinegar
- 50 g castor sugar (i have used raw and it works fine)
- 110 g olive oil
- 1 tblsp soya sauce
- 2 teasp sesame oil
8Recipe is created for
Place all dressing ingredients into TM and cook for 5 mins 90 degrees speed 1.
While dressing is cooking shred Wombok, wash and drain. Combine in large salad bowl with chopped shallots and almonds. Once dressing is cooked, allow to cool and then add to salad and mix, then sprinkle noodles over the top.
* If I am making this for a smaller crowd I keep the noodles and dressing on the side for people to add themselves, then I save the rest for lunch the next day. This just helps everything stay crunchy and yummy!
You can also steam some chicken in the Varoma, slice it up then serve it mixed in the salad as a complete meal on its own.
The recipe is actually on the back of the Chang's noodle packets. It is my favourite salad ever! Thanks Chang's!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Chutney
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Wild Rice and Cashew Salad
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie
- CARLY'S GLUTEN FREE BREAD
- Hokkien Noodle and Turkey Stri-fry
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Max my bread crust buddy
- Classic Barbecue Sauce