- 1 can corn kernels, drained
- 1/2 Spanish onion
- 250 grams Atta Flour or wholemeal bread flour
- 100 grams self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- salt & pepper
- Handful of Fresh Chives, optional
- canola oil
8Recipe is created for
Chop the onion on sp 5 for 4 seconds
Drain can of kernels and add them to the onion
Put in all other ingredients and stir on reverse, speed 3 until well combined.
If mix is to dry add a little water, mixture should be like a pikelet batter nice and thick.
Spoon a large tablespoon of batter onto a hot frypan - 3 at a time. Cook on low heat until golden and flip and continue cooking until cooked through.
Serve with sour cream and salad or use as a simple side to any BBQ!
Batter for Corn Fritters
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Croatian Kifle ~ Shortcrust biscuits with jam
- Raspberry Ripple Nougat Parfait TM adjusted from Lyndey's Cracking Christmas
- Croatian ~ Mlince
- Croatian Plum Dumplings ~ Knedle s Sljivama
- Loukoumades Greek Honey Puffs
- Tomato sauce for Ricotta Gnocchi or any pasta dish
- Ricotta Gnocchi
- Galaktoboureko Greek Custard Pie
- Baked 'Bistro-Style' Cheesecake
- Italian Doughnuts or Donuts!
- Homemade Bagels