- 100 g Cheese cubed
- 1 tsp flour, extra
- 3 spring onions cut into thirds
- 100 g carrot roughly chopped
- 180 g zucchini roughly chopped
- 420 g tin corn kernels, drained
- 3 eggs
- 80 g Milk
- 1 Cup Self Raising Flour
- 0.5 teaspoon cumin ground
- 1 Avocado, chopped
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- coriander leaves
1) Grate cheese with 1 tsp flour speed 8, 5 seconds or until crumbly. Remove from bowl.
2) Chop spring onions speed 6, 3 seconds. Remove from bowl.
3) Grate carrot speed 6, 5 seconds. Drain any liquid and remove from bowl.
4) Grate zucchini speed 4, 2 seconds. Drain any liquid. Add.
5) Add cheese, spring onions, carrot corn, eggs, milk and mix , speed 3, 30 seconds
6) While blades are spinning, add spices, followed by flour slowly through hole in mixing bowl lid.
7) Cook batter in 10cm diameter patties, in oiled frypan over low to medium heat 2-3 mins per side
Serve with chopped avocado, tomato, coriander and sweet chilli sauce
Accessories you need
You can serve with grilled meat for a meal
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramelised onion jam
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Spring Onion pancake
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Gippsland dairy yoghurt clone
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Moist Chocolate Cake