- 100 g Cheese cubed
- 1 tsp flour, extra
- 3 spring onions cut into thirds
- 100 g carrot roughly chopped
- 180 g zucchini roughly chopped
- 420 g tin corn kernels, drained
- 3 eggs
- 80 g Milk
- 1 Cup Self Raising Flour
- 0.5 teaspoon cumin ground
- 1 Avocado, chopped
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- coriander leaves
1) Grate cheese with 1 tsp flour speed 8, 5 seconds or until crumbly. Remove from bowl.
2) Chop spring onions speed 6, 3 seconds. Remove from bowl.
3) Grate carrot speed 6, 5 seconds. Drain any liquid and remove from bowl.
4) Grate zucchini speed 4, 2 seconds. Drain any liquid. Add.
5) Add cheese, spring onions, carrot corn, eggs, milk and mix , speed 3, 30 seconds
6) While blades are spinning, add spices, followed by flour slowly through hole in mixing bowl lid.
7) Cook batter in 10cm diameter patties, in oiled frypan over low to medium heat 2-3 mins per side
Serve with chopped avocado, tomato, coriander and sweet chilli sauce
Accessories you need
You can serve with grilled meat for a meal
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup