- 100 g Cheese cubed
- 1 tsp flour, extra
- 3 spring onions cut into thirds
- 100 g carrot roughly chopped
- 180 g zucchini roughly chopped
- 420 g tin corn kernels, drained
- 3 eggs
- 80 g Milk
- 1 Cup Self Raising Flour
- 0.5 teaspoon cumin ground
- 1 Avocado, chopped
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- coriander leaves
1) Grate cheese with 1 tsp flour speed 8, 5 seconds or until crumbly. Remove from bowl.
2) Chop spring onions speed 6, 3 seconds. Remove from bowl.
3) Grate carrot speed 6, 5 seconds. Drain any liquid and remove from bowl.
4) Grate zucchini speed 4, 2 seconds. Drain any liquid. Add.
5) Add cheese, spring onions, carrot corn, eggs, milk and mix , speed 3, 30 seconds
6) While blades are spinning, add spices, followed by flour slowly through hole in mixing bowl lid.
7) Cook batter in 10cm diameter patties, in oiled frypan over low to medium heat 2-3 mins per side
Serve with chopped avocado, tomato, coriander and sweet chilli sauce
Accessories you need
You can serve with grilled meat for a meal
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Variation Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Fermented cucumbers
- Vegan Brown Rice, Quinoa & Pumpkin Salad
- lchf blueberry red cabbage coleslaw
- Broccolini Salad
- Easy date scones
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Malteser slice
- Fail free Muffins
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Eggless Double Chocolate Choc Chip Cookies
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options
- Chocolate Peppermint Slice (old fashioned)