- 700 g warm water
- 15-30 g stock paste, (Your Liking)
- 130 g polenta
- 40 g Philly Chease, (Optional)
- 20-40 g Butter, (Adjustable to your preference)
- 200mL cream, (Any sort, I use thickened)
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, (Optional)
Place Water, Stock paste & ploenta into TM bowl.
100 Degrees 8 minutes Speed 3 MC lid on
Add Cream, Butter, Philly & Parmesan
Cook further 4 minutes 100 degrees Speed 3 MC lid off
Pour into 1.5 L capacity dish
Allow to stand 10-15 minutes before serving
Garnish with cracked pepper to taste.
This is a perfect substitute for mashed potato.
Serve under casseroles, slow cooker meals or with any meat / chicken or fish dish.
This is a very easy, forgiving and variable dish.
Once you get used to making this, you will feel comfortable making changes & adjustments you suit your liking.
The Stock paste is optional, you can use liquid stock in place of water & paste, or even stock powder. If you use the full amount of salt in your paste, you may want to use the lower amount.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Prisca's Plain White Rice
- Greek bechamel sauce (for pastitsio)
- Banana pancakes
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies