- 700 g warm water
- 15-30 g stock paste, (Your Liking)
- 130 g polenta
- 40 g Philly Chease, (Optional)
- 20-40 g Butter, (Adjustable to your preference)
- 200mL cream, (Any sort, I use thickened)
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, (Optional)
Place Water, Stock paste & ploenta into TM bowl.
100 Degrees 8 minutes Speed 3 MC lid on
Add Cream, Butter, Philly & Parmesan
Cook further 4 minutes 100 degrees Speed 3 MC lid off
Pour into 1.5 L capacity dish
Allow to stand 10-15 minutes before serving
Garnish with cracked pepper to taste.
This is a perfect substitute for mashed potato.
Serve under casseroles, slow cooker meals or with any meat / chicken or fish dish.
This is a very easy, forgiving and variable dish.
Once you get used to making this, you will feel comfortable making changes & adjustments you suit your liking.
The Stock paste is optional, you can use liquid stock in place of water & paste, or even stock powder. If you use the full amount of salt in your paste, you may want to use the lower amount.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Choc Chip Cookies
- Penny’s protein packed choc chip cookies
- Raspberry tartlets
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- Gluten Free Buttercake
- 60 minute lunch rolls
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf