- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 tbsp oil
- 750 g potatoes
- 500 g liquid vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- salt & pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place onions in mixing bowl and with dial set to chop for 3 sec/speed 5.
Add oil and cook 3 min/100 C/ (speed 1)
Place potatoes into simmering basket and add vegetable stock.
Cook for 30 min/Varoma temp/ (speed 1)
Once cooked, remove the simmering basket and place potatoes into a bowl to cool.
Leave the stock in the mixing bowl and add vinegar, salt & pepper to taste and mustard powder.
Mix for 5 sec/speed 2.
Pour stock mixture over potatoes and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
German Potato Salad
Accessories you need
serve it with grilled meat or sausages
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Thai green mango salad
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Mashed potatoes
- Pumpkin Seed Snack (Like MUNCH brand)
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- Potato & parsnip whip - better than KFC mashed potato!!
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Tabouli with preserved lemon
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- Chicken, Vegetables and Olives
- WW 7 SP Taco SALAD
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters