- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 tbsp oil
- 750 g potatoes
- 500 g liquid vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- salt & pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place onions in mixing bowl and with dial set to chop for 3 sec/speed 5.
Add oil and cook 3 min/100 C/ (speed 1)
Place potatoes into simmering basket and add vegetable stock.
Cook for 30 min/Varoma temp/ (speed 1)
Once cooked, remove the simmering basket and place potatoes into a bowl to cool.
Leave the stock in the mixing bowl and add vinegar, salt & pepper to taste and mustard powder.
Mix for 5 sec/speed 2.
Pour stock mixture over potatoes and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
German Potato Salad
Accessories you need
serve it with grilled meat or sausages
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Variation Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Fermented cucumbers
- Vegan Brown Rice, Quinoa & Pumpkin Salad
- lchf blueberry red cabbage coleslaw
- Broccolini Salad
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Apricot Truffles
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear