- 4 sprigs Parsley, fresh, leaves only
- 2 bunches English spinach, fresh, leaves only
- 2 Spring onions, chopped
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 500 g Potatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/2 brown onion, chopped in half again
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Chlli, chopped in thirds
- 80 g Corn kernels, Frozen or tinned(drained)
- 1 egg
- 40 g plain flour
- Salt & pepper to taste
- rice bran oil, to shallow fry
Recipe is created for
1. Place Parsley & spinach in TM bowl, chop 3sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides & repeat if necessary. Set aside with the chopped spring onions.
2. Place carrot then potatoes in TM bowl, chop 4sec/speed 5. Place in TM basket press out any excess liquid.
3. Place onion, garlic & chilli in TM bowl, chop 3sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides.
4. Add the carrot/potatoes, spring onions/parsley/spinach, corn, egg, flour & salt/pepper. Mix 10-12sec//speed 4.
5. Heat the oil (just enough for shallow frying) in a large frying pan. Add a heaped tablespoon of the mixture into the oil, gently press and form into a nice round shape. Fry on both sides until a light golden brown.
Place in a pre-warmed Thermo Server lined with paper towel to keep warm as you cook the rest of the mixture. Add oil as needed, making sure it has heated before you add more mixture.
Hunters Potato & Veggie Fritters
Serve with sour cream or a home made tomato sauce or even sweet chilli sauce.
Great to have with a BBQ
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Hunters Very Lemony Lemon Butter
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Hunters Chicken Breast Cacciatore and steamed veg
- Hunters Beef and Vegetable Lasagne
- Hunters Coffee Banana Slushy/Smoothie (non dairy)
- Hunters Warm Chicken and Cous Cous salad with Basil Pesto Dressing
- Hunters version of Non Fried, Fried Rice
- Hunters version of Chicken and Cashews with Coconut Cashew sauce and Coconut rice(by Quirky Cooking)
- Hunters version of Asian whole steamed chicken, Chicken rice, veggies and Ginger chilli sauce
- Hunters Curry Chicken and Veg Pie