- Bunch Of Water Spinach (or similar Pak Choy, Choy Sum,Bok Choy)
- 150 g Sambal Pelecing (see below)
- SAMBAL PELECING (Kangkung Mepelecing) Makes about 250 G
- 60 g shallots, peeled (about 3)
- 10 g garlic cloves, peeled (about 5 cloves)
- 50 g long red chillies, de-stemmed
- 10 g Bird's Eye Chillies
- 1 tomato
- 1 tsp shrimp paste, (available Asian Grocer)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp raw sugar
- 2 Tblsp Veg Oil
- Juice of 2 Limes
Turbo shallots, garlic, chillies & tomamto 3 or 4 times.
Add Shrimp Paste, Salt & Sugar 10 seconds on speed 8.
Add oil & cook
100 degrees 5 minutes on speed 1. Set aside.
Water Spinach Method
Wash spinach thoroughly & place on Varoma Tray.
Cook for 10minutes at Varoma Temp on Speed 4.
** Combine Water Spinach with paste & just before serving squeeze over fresh lime juice & garnish with chopped roasted peanuts or fried shallots.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Churros - Gluten free
- Vegan Pesto
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)