- Bunch Of Water Spinach (or similar Pak Choy, Choy Sum,Bok Choy)
- 150 g Sambal Pelecing (see below)
- SAMBAL PELECING (Kangkung Mepelecing) Makes about 250 G
- 60 g shallots, peeled (about 3)
- 10 g garlic cloves, peeled (about 5 cloves)
- 50 g long red chillies, de-stemmed
- 10 g Bird's Eye Chillies
- 1 tomato
- 1 tsp shrimp paste, (available Asian Grocer)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp raw sugar
- 2 Tblsp Veg Oil
- Juice of 2 Limes
8Recipe is created for
Turbo shallots, garlic, chillies & tomamto 3 or 4 times.
Add Shrimp Paste, Salt & Sugar 10 seconds on speed 8.
Add oil & cook
100 degrees 5 minutes on speed 1. Set aside.
Water Spinach Method
Wash spinach thoroughly & place on Varoma Tray.
Cook for 10minutes at Varoma Temp on Speed 4.
** Combine Water Spinach with paste & just before serving squeeze over fresh lime juice & garnish with chopped roasted peanuts or fried shallots.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Custard Cross Buns
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Onion gravy