- 25 grams lemon juice
- 20 grams olive oil
- 5 grams Maple syrup
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch curly kale
- 0.5 cups cooked quinoa*
- 30 grams craisins
- 20 grams slivered almonds, toasted
- 0.5 red capsicum
- 20 grams diced feta
- 0.5 diced avocade, optional
1. Put capsicum into bowl and chop for 5 seconds, speed 5. For a chunkier texture cut by hand. Set aside.
2. Add all dressing ingredients and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4. Set aside.
3. Add roughly chopped kale to the bowl and chop for 5 seconds, speed 4. Add dressing and mix for 30 seconds speed 4, . Scrape and repeat until kale is broken down (a dark green colour).
4. Add all remaining ingredients except feta (and avocado if using) and mix 30 seconds, speed 4, .
5. Mix through feta and avocado by hand.
6. Serve immediately or refridgerate. Can last 2-3 days in the fridge.
*Can make quinoa in thermomix first but I find the microwave easier!
Can substitute raisons for craisins
Can add feta and avocado to step 4 but it will be incoporated into the dressing and not as individual pieces.
Recipe can easily be doubled, just chop kale by bunches.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- The English Carrot
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Roasted strawberry icecream