- 100 grams broccoli, roughly chopped
- 100 grams raw almonds
- 1/2 red onion, roughly chopped
- 5 grams parsley
- 20 grams olive oil
- 15 grams apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Avocadoes, diced
- 3-4 kale leaves
1. Place all the ingredients except the avocado into the thermomix and chop speed 4, 5 seconds. You man need to push down and chop again, but be careful not to turn it into juice.
2. Gently stir through the chopped avocado.
Accessories you need
Serve with goats cheese or feta for a little extra bite or have all on its own
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Warm Thai Chicken and Noodle Salad - Paleo, Gluten Free
- Tomato and Roast Capsicum Soup
- Seeded Paleo Bread (adapted from Pete Evans)
- Buckwheat and Sesame Crackers
- Gluten free Scroll
- Asian Coleslaw with chunky Thai Cashew Dressing
- Egg free paleo pumpkin bread
- Moroccan Chickpea, Pear Quinoa
- Caramalised onion, spinach and three cheese frittata
- Spinach and Seed Crackers
- Paleo zucchini and carrot fritters
- Spicy Hot Chocolate
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Rima’s Chefitup Maryam Mounajed’s Lamb Shank Mansef
- Easter Brunch Kedgeree
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli