- 1 bunch kale, raw, Stems removed
- 90-100 grams Spanish onion, Peeled and chopped roughly
- 1 apple, Chopped roughly
- 1 carrot, Large chopped roughly
- 1/2 bunch Coriander (fresh)
- 1 chilli
- 1 dash Sweet chilli sauce, Made in Thermomix
- 1 pinch herbamare salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop all ingredients as necessary. Place in Thermomix and chop Speed 5 for 10-15 seconds. Remove lid and scrape down sides. Chop again Speed 5 until desired consistency achieved.
Accessories you need
Great served with Slow cooked Chilli beef and buckwheat bread rolls to make beef sliders.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marvelous Blend's Tomato Sauce
- Chinese samosa
- Mah Mah's Hot Steak Sauce
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Chilli Almond Dressing:
- Hidden veggies pizza sauce
- Satay dressing (or dipping sauce)
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Variation Goulash Soup