- 1 bunch spring onions
- 1 piece chilli, fresh, deseed if too hot
- 100 grams raw cashews
- 200 grams snow peas
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 packages noodles, crispy, 2 Minute Noodles
- 1 bunch coriander
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Chop chillii, Spring Onions and coriander at 4 for 10 seconds
Set asid in bowl
- "Slow Cooking" Mix Soy Sauce, White wine vinegar and sesame seed oil speed 6 10 seconds
Add to Spring Onion and Coriander mix
- Add 500 ml water
"Counter-clockwise operation" cook the noodles at 98 deg c for 3 minutes at speed 1
dispose of water
- Combine everything together - mix "Counter-clockwise operation" reverse for 20 seconds
- Transfer to a bowl and top with top and tailed Snow Peas and Cashews
Chop Spring Onions
Accessories you need
if you accidentally get chilli in your eyes then olive oil will give relief.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.