- 3 slices bacon, Cut into squares
- 2 spring onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 grams oil, (Divided)
- 30 grams Vingar
- 20 grams sugar
- to taste salt & pepper
- 4-6 Kumaras
Peel and cube Kumaras and bake in oven for 20 Min at 180 deg
Mill sugar for 5 sec on Sp 9. Set aside
Place garlic in bowl and chop for 3 sec on Sp 7
Add pieces of bacon and spring onions and chop 2 sec on Sp 7
Add 20g of oil and saute 3 min at 100 deg on Sp 1
Add vinegar, sugar, S&P and remaining oil and mix 10 sec on Reverse Sp 2.
Pour over hot Kumaras and serve immediatly.
Place on a bed of Spinach leaves and add slices of cooked steak to make this a complete meal.
Quantities of Kumaras can be altered to suit. Cook them in the Varoma before baking them to brown them.
Dressing can be pre-made then poured over hot kumaras, returning to oven to re-heat for 5 min.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns