- 3 slices bacon, Cut into squares
- 2 spring onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 grams oil, (Divided)
- 30 grams Vingar
- 20 grams sugar
- to taste salt & pepper
- 4-6 Kumaras
Peel and cube Kumaras and bake in oven for 20 Min at 180 deg
Mill sugar for 5 sec on Sp 9. Set aside
Place garlic in bowl and chop for 3 sec on Sp 7
Add pieces of bacon and spring onions and chop 2 sec on Sp 7
Add 20g of oil and saute 3 min at 100 deg on Sp 1
Add vinegar, sugar, S&P and remaining oil and mix 10 sec on Reverse Sp 2.
Pour over hot Kumaras and serve immediatly.
Place on a bed of Spinach leaves and add slices of cooked steak to make this a complete meal.
Quantities of Kumaras can be altered to suit. Cook them in the Varoma before baking them to brown them.
Dressing can be pre-made then poured over hot kumaras, returning to oven to re-heat for 5 min.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding