- 40 g Parmesan cheese
- 40 g Tasty cheese
- 125 g sunflower seeds
- 215 g sesame seeds
- 40 g pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1.5 tbsp psyllium husks
- 20 g dukkah, optional
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
Prepare a 30 x 40 cm (or large) baking tray with baking paper.
Grate the cheeses 7 secs/sp 7
Add to bowl all other ingredients and mix 5 secs/sp 4
Press mixture onto baking tray with wet hands until as thin as possible (about 3 mls). If you have left over, make another small tray.
Bake for 20 mins at 170 degrees, then take out of oven and slice into desired cracker size. I like to use a pizza cutter.
Turn down oven to 140 degrees and bake a further 40 mins or until crackers are dry.
Adding dukkah is optional, for extra flavour.
You could add chilli flakes or other spices.
If you don't have the two cheeses, just use on or the other.
These will keep for 2 weeks in an airtight container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy garlic chicken
- Christmas Salad
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Asian Vegetable Stock Paste
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- Emily's Famous Fudge Brownie GF, double batch.
- Zesty Lemon Melting moments
- Healthy Banana, Pecan Apricot Loaf
- Caramel Kisses, Gluten Free
- French Blueberry Tart
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough