- 2 large mangoes
- 1 medium brown onion
- 250 gram Cider Vinegar
- 375 gram raw sugar
- 150 gram piece fresh root ginger
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp yellow mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- 1 tsp chilli flakes, dried
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cummin Powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
8Recipe is created for
Peel and stone mangoes approx 2 fresh, add to TM with onion and peeled ginger, chop 8 seconds speed 9. Scrape down sides.
Add all the rest of ingredients
Cook 100C, backwards, speed 1, 1 hour.
When finished cooking place into sterlized jars and seal, whilist still hot. when cold label and store in cupboard, once opened store in fridge.
This recipe can be made with frozen mangoes instead of fresh, (750 grams).
When the chutney is bubbling re- place the MC with the rice basket over the top to avoid it spiting every where. Can be eaten with curry or great with cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Tomato sausage pasta
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups
- Pumpkin, Feta and Kale Mini Loaves
- Dukkah Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
- Fleur's Cauliflower Muffins
- Salted Caramel Kahlua Coffee Frappe