- 50 g Maple syrup
- 50 g buttermilk
- 200 g mayonaise
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients to jug and mix 5 seconds/speed 5. Pour over coleslaw vegetables of choice. I use cabbage, carrot, celery, spring onion and garnish liberally with toasted slivered almonds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Moist Vanilla Cake (extra large!)
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Gf cheese and onion mini breads
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Corn Bread
- Ellie's Hidden Veggie Chocolate Muffins
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Mini monsters
- Rooibos and Cranberry loaf