- 70 gram Butter
- 2 teaspoon Sage, (you can use less)
- 500 gram peeled potatoes
Recipe is created for
1. Cut the potatoes in cubes (3 cm)
2. Place the cut potatoes in the varoma tray and cook for 40 min / varoma / vel 2
3. Check if the potatoes are cook
4. Transfer the cooked potatoes in the bowl. Blend for 2 min / start vel 5 and increase till vel 8
5. Check if the mash is enough smooth
6. Add the butter and the sage. Cook for 5 min / 100 / vel 3
For a rich flavour you can add grated parmesan cheese on top
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- marble cheese brownies