- 70 gram Butter
- 2 teaspoon Sage, (you can use less)
- 500 gram peeled potatoes
8Recipe is created for
1. Cut the potatoes in cubes (3 cm)
2. Place the cut potatoes in the varoma tray and cook for 40 min / varoma / vel 2
3. Check if the potatoes are cook
4. Transfer the cooked potatoes in the bowl. Blend for 2 min / start vel 5 and increase till vel 8
5. Check if the mash is enough smooth
6. Add the butter and the sage. Cook for 5 min / 100 / vel 3
For a rich flavour you can add grated parmesan cheese on top
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Vegan Cheesy Sauce
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Peanut butter bars
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Mars Bar Cheesecake