- 70 gram Butter
- 2 teaspoon Sage, (you can use less)
- 500 gram peeled potatoes
8Recipe is created for
1. Cut the potatoes in cubes (3 cm)
2. Place the cut potatoes in the varoma tray and cook for 40 min / varoma / vel 2
3. Check if the potatoes are cook
4. Transfer the cooked potatoes in the bowl. Blend for 2 min / start vel 5 and increase till vel 8
5. Check if the mash is enough smooth
6. Add the butter and the sage. Cook for 5 min / 100 / vel 3
For a rich flavour you can add grated parmesan cheese on top
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- Gluten Free Buttercake
- 60 minute lunch rolls
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs