- 1 cucumber, lebanese
- 2 tsp salt fine
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- 15 grams mint leaves, fresh
- 30 grams coriander leaves, fresh
- 1 clove garlic
- 500 grams Greek plain yoghurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
Chop cucumber into quarters lengthwise, de-seed and sprinkle with salt then place on paper towel for 15 - 30 minutes to absorb excess moisture. Pat dry.
Place cucumber, cumin, mint, coriander, garlic and chilli into mixing bowl and chop 6 sec/speed 6.
Add lemon juice and yoghurt and mix for 10 sec/speed 6.
Place into serving dish and server as a dip for poppadoms, naan bread or curry puffs or as a side dish with curries.
Mint and Coriander Raita
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Variation Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Fermented cucumbers
- Vegan Brown Rice, Quinoa & Pumpkin Salad
- lchf blueberry red cabbage coleslaw
- Broccolini Salad
- Bean Salad with hazelnut dressing
- Easy Wombok Salad
- Sweet Corn Fritters
- Parmigiana Sauce
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Spinach Balls
- CITRUS HOMMUS (with Essential Oils)
- Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siu)
- Variation Creamy beef curry with cauliflower rice
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Creamy Tomato Dip