- 1 cucumber, lebanese
- 2 tsp salt fine
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- 15 grams mint leaves, fresh
- 30 grams coriander leaves, fresh
- 1 clove garlic
- 500 grams Greek plain yoghurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
Chop cucumber into quarters lengthwise, de-seed and sprinkle with salt then place on paper towel for 15 - 30 minutes to absorb excess moisture. Pat dry.
Place cucumber, cumin, mint, coriander, garlic and chilli into mixing bowl and chop 6 sec/speed 6.
Add lemon juice and yoghurt and mix for 10 sec/speed 6.
Place into serving dish and server as a dip for poppadoms, naan bread or curry puffs or as a side dish with curries.
Mint and Coriander Raita
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Thai green mango salad
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Mashed potatoes
- Pumpkin Seed Snack (Like MUNCH brand)
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- Potato & parsnip whip - better than KFC mashed potato!!
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Tabouli with preserved lemon
- WW 2SP Chilled Cucumber Soup
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- Chicken, Vegetables and Olives
- WW 7 SP Taco SALAD
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls