- 1 cucumber, lebanese
- 2 tsp salt fine
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- 15 grams mint leaves, fresh
- 30 grams coriander leaves, fresh
- 1 clove garlic
- 500 grams Greek plain yoghurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
Chop cucumber into quarters lengthwise, de-seed and sprinkle with salt then place on paper towel for 15 - 30 minutes to absorb excess moisture. Pat dry.
Place cucumber, cumin, mint, coriander, garlic and chilli into mixing bowl and chop 6 sec/speed 6.
Add lemon juice and yoghurt and mix for 10 sec/speed 6.
Place into serving dish and server as a dip for poppadoms, naan bread or curry puffs or as a side dish with curries.
Mint and Coriander Raita
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)