- 1 orange, Washed
- 4 carrots, Washed, skin on, cut into thirds
- 1 pomegranate, Seeded
- 1 package feta, Cubed
- 4 tablespoons sunflower seeds, Toasted
- 4 tablespoons currants or sultanas
- 1 red onion, Quarter
- 1 bunch parsley, Fresh, leaves torn
- 1 bunch mint, Fresh, leaves torn
- olive oil, Drizzle
- Salt and pepper, To Taste
- Moroccan Seasoning, Sprinkle To Taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Peel skin off your orange and add to TM bowl. Chop 8sec/Speed 8.
Next add to TM bowl juice from the orange and your carrots and quarter of red onion. Chop 3sec/Speed 4. Look at your carrot and chop for an extra 2 seconds or till desired consistency is achieved.
Transfer carrots/onion to a bowl and mix in remaining ingredients. Season to taste. Serve.
Accessories you need
This can be made in both model Thermomix's.
You can chop mint and parsley with orange zest in step one if you like. I just enjoy seeing big torn leaves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Crumbed Chicken Tenderloins
- Passionfruit mojito
- Keto Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken Stock Powder
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- SEHAM’S POTATO BAKE
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Spaghetti & Meatballs