- 200 grams Frozen Cranberries
- 165 grams Celery
- 50 grams red onion
- 2 centimetres ginger
- 1 lemon, (Juiced)
- 55 grams raw sugar
- 7 mint leaves
- 20 grams olive oil
- 120 grams Baby Spinach & Rocket Leaf Mix
- 330 grams Navel Oranges, (2 Oranges)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Weigh and place Cranberries into mixing bowl. Place roughly chopped celery, red onion, ginger, lemon juice and raw sugar 3 secs, sp 5. It should coarsely chopped. Repeat until desired effect achieved. Empty the contents and put aside.
- Wash and dry bowl.
- Place mint leaves into the bowl. Turbo 0.5 secs.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl down and insert butterfly whisk. Remember, the butterfly whisk is inserted to the left of the highest blade.
- Add Oil and Baby & Rocket Spinach mix. sp 3, 10 secs. Empty contents into a serving bowl.
- Slice and peel oranges into segments.
- Place orange segments and cranberry mixture on top of the salad and enjoy.
Cranberry mixture can last in the fridge for 2 days. This recipe was adapted from //www.bhg.com/recipe/salads/fresh-citrus-and-cranberry-salad/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Variation Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Fermented cucumbers
- Vegan Brown Rice, Quinoa & Pumpkin Salad
- lchf blueberry red cabbage coleslaw
- Broccolini Salad
- Bean Salad with hazelnut dressing
- Portuguese Tarts - with lemon infusion
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Light Fruit Cake
- Sticky Date Pudding
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Classic lemon tart
- Chicken, Chorizo and potato all in one
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Thai Satay Marinade