- 3-4 Sweet Potatoes, roughly chopped
- 100 g coconut cream
- 20 g Ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- salt & pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
1. Add 500ml water to TMX bowl. Place the sweet potato in TMX basket or Varoma basket and cook until soft, 15-20mins/Varoma/Speed 2
2. Discard water from TMX bowl.
3. Add steamed sweet potato, coconut cream, ghee, cinnamon, salt and pepper to TMX bowl and blend 20 sec/Speed 4
4. Serve immediately.
Cinnamon is to taste only
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The perfect lemon tart
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Variation Healthy Apple Crumble
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Healthy Banana Bread
- Low FODMAP Tomato Relish
- FODMAP friendly all around curry paste
- Hidden Veg Pizza Sauce
- Pickle spice mix
- Carrot Cake Cereal