- 160 grams quinoa, rinsed
- 1 Red apple, diced
- 30 grams almonds
- 60 grams pecans
- 400 grams diced Pumpkin, Roasted in oil
- 20 grams oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 grams rocket
- 10 grams olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, Juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
8Recipe is created for
Add 900g water and 1 TB oil to TM bowl. Place rinsed quinoa into tm basket and add to TM bowl. Cook for 20 mins/Varoma/Spd2, at end of cooking time fluff with a fork, set aside in Salad Bowl and allow to cool.
Clean bowl, add pecans and almonds and chop for 1 - 2 seconds sp 4. Add to quinoa.
Add diced apple, roasted pumpkin and rocket.
Add all dressing ingredients to TM bowl and blend for 5-6 sec spd 7. Pour dressing over ingredients in Salad Bowl and stir to combine.
Serve with pork or chicken
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Breakfast Crumble
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Satay Sauce