- 160 grams quinoa, rinsed
- 1 Red apple, diced
- 30 grams almonds
- 60 grams pecans
- 400 grams diced Pumpkin, Roasted in oil
- 20 grams oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 grams rocket
- 10 grams olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, Juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Recipe is created for
Add 900g water and 1 TB oil to TM bowl. Place rinsed quinoa into tm basket and add to TM bowl. Cook for 20 mins/Varoma/Spd2, at end of cooking time fluff with a fork, set aside in Salad Bowl and allow to cool.
Clean bowl, add pecans and almonds and chop for 1 - 2 seconds sp 4. Add to quinoa.
Add diced apple, roasted pumpkin and rocket.
Add all dressing ingredients to TM bowl and blend for 5-6 sec spd 7. Pour dressing over ingredients in Salad Bowl and stir to combine.
Serve with pork or chicken
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Crusty Loaf
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Lamb Ragu
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Green goodness soup
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Oatmeal recipe