THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 160 grams quinoa, rinsed
- 1 Red apple, diced
- 60 grams pecans
- 80 grams sundried tomatoe strips in oil, drained
- 70 grams dried cranberries
- 20 grams oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 grams coconut oil
- 15 grams Maple syrup
- 1/2 lemon, Juiced
- 1 sprig basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Recipe is created for
add 900g water and oil to TM bowl. Place rinsed quinoa into tm basket and add to TM bowl. Cook for 20 mins/Varoma/Spd2, at end of cooking time fluff with a fork, set aside in Salad Bowl and allow to cool.
Clean & dry bowl, add pecans and chop for 1-2 sec spd 4, add to salad bowl.
Add to TM bowl semi dried tomatoes & cranberries and chop for 2-3 sec spd 7 add to Salad Bowl.
Add diced apple to salad bowl
add all dressing ingredients to TM bowl and blend for 5-6 sec spd 7. Pour dressing over ingredients in Salad Bowl and stir to combine.
Salad can be served warm or cold.
Storage - keep refrigerated covered for up to2 days
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookie Dough Bites (no flour, no oil, no added white sugar)
- Golden Pecan Steamed Puddings
- SAVOURY CHEESE BALL
- SAL'S SMOKED SALMON DIP
- ROLLED OATS SHORTBREAD SLICE
- CHOC CHIP SLICE
- CHOC CHIP CARROT SLICE
- TORTA CAPRESE AL LIMONE
- Orange & Ginger Pork
- Chilli Chicken
- Bacon, Walnut & Mushroom Pasta Sauce
- Choc Cupcakes with Almond Icing
- Bec’s dim dims.
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Choc Nut Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- The English Carrot
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice