- 0.5 onion
- 1 zucchini
- 1 egg
- 40 g chia seeds, (I used white)
- 250 g Salmon
- 0.5 teaspoon Veg Stock Paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- line a oven tray with baking paper or ovenmat
- heat oven to 180 degrees
- put onion and zucchini into mixing bowl and cut 3 sec speed 5
- add rest of ingredients to mixing bowl and mix 30 sec speed 3
- form 9 round shapes on the oven tray or make them smaller if you want more patties and bake in the oven for 20min or until golden brown
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Low carb fathead dough
- Baked Falafel Bites
- Savory lentil mince with Rice and Tofu
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Creamy tuna dip