- 1 cloves garlic
- 1 chilli, Mild
- 2 cm ginger
- 10 g olive oil
- 1/2 onion
- 150 g Beetroot Greens
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients to bowl except beetroot greens and chop 5 sec sp 5
Scrape down sides of bowl
Sautee for 3 minutes, Varoma sp 1
Add chopped beetroot greens. Sautee 2 minutes, 100, sp 1
Don't throw out your beetroot greens, they are lovely like this and so healthy!
Accessories you need
Save these leaves from when you've made the Beetroot Salad, simply chop and put in a container. They last a few days in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Nut Free Life Changing Loaf of Bread
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Halloween Spider Web Biscuits
- Lactation boobie balls
- Spicy Wholemeal Gingernuts
- Spiced Pumpkin, Lentil and Ginger soup
- Easy Thermomix Easter Biscuits
- Watermelon and Chilli Granita
- Little Christmas Shortbreads
- Life Changing Loaf of Bread
- Hell of a drink - clears your sinuses, great for colds
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Lamb Ragu
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Green goodness soup
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Potato Soup
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup