- 1/2 brown onion
- 5 slices bacon, short cut
- 1 level tbsp Butter
- 1 zucchini, small to medium
- 1 carrot, small to medium
- 410 g canned sweet corn kernels, drained
- 2 eggs
- 80 g Milk
- 1 Cup of SR Flour
- 1 level teaspoons curry powder
- to taste Salt and pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add onion & bacon to bowl. Chop 4 Secs, Speed 4
2. Add butter to bowl. Cook 4 mins, 100 degrees, Speed 2.
3. Move onion and bacon to another bowl.
4. Add roughly chopped zucchini and carrot to bowl. Chop 4 Secs, Speed 5 (or to your liking)
5. Return onion and bacon to bowl. Add corn, eggs & milk. 30 seconds, Speed 3 "Counter-clockwise operation"
6. While blades spinning, add curry powder, salt & pepper, & flour through hole in lid. 30 seconds, Speed 3 "Counter-clockwise operation"
7. Cook tablespoons of batter in oiled frypan over low to medium heat.
Makes approximately 25 pikelets.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.