- 1 green apple, peeled, cored and quartered
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 tablespoon Mango Chutney
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 500 grams Sausage Mince
- 2 sheets Puff pastry, ready made or make your own
- 1 egg white
Preheat oven to 180C.
Place apple and onion into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 7.
Add chutney, curry powder and mix 5 sec//speed 4.
Add sausage mince and mix 20 sec//speed 4.
Spread mixture out evenly onto pastry leaving about 10 cm at one end. Roll pastry up into scroll finishing at end without meat mixture. Brush roll with egg white.
Cut each pastry roll with a serrated knife into about 12 pieces and place cut side down onto bakingf trays lined with baking paper.
Bake in oven for 20 minutes until pastry is slightly crisp.
These freeze well and are great to have ready to heat from frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Hanne's porcupines
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Spinach and ricotta pie