- 1 green apple, peeled, cored and quartered
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 tablespoon Mango Chutney
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 500 grams Sausage Mince
- 2 sheets Puff pastry, ready made or make your own
- 1 egg white
Preheat oven to 180C.
Place apple and onion into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 7.
Add chutney, curry powder and mix 5 sec//speed 4.
Add sausage mince and mix 20 sec//speed 4.
Spread mixture out evenly onto pastry leaving about 10 cm at one end. Roll pastry up into scroll finishing at end without meat mixture. Brush roll with egg white.
Cut each pastry roll with a serrated knife into about 12 pieces and place cut side down onto bakingf trays lined with baking paper.
Bake in oven for 20 minutes until pastry is slightly crisp.
These freeze well and are great to have ready to heat from frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce