- 400 grams thick crust day old bread, cut into medium sized chunks
- 130 grams Celery, cut into chunks
- 100 grams onion, chopped into quarters
- 60 grams Mushrooms sliced
- 120 grams Butter
- 410 grams chicken stock liquid
- 1 handfull fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken/poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Ground Sage
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
6h 7minPreparation 7minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
91st main course 2nd main course Main course Side dish Alcohol-free Autumn Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Everyday Holiday Party Picnic American Bread Dressing Egg dish (soufflé, omelette) Meat dish Cooking Easy Low budget Brunch Dinner Lunch Supper USA
1) Place cut bread into slow cooker and set aside
2) Place veggies into the bowl and chop 5sec/speed5, scrape down side.
3) Add butter and saute 4min/90C/Spoon speed
4) Add remaining ingredients (but not the parsley), mix together 3sec/speed3
5) Pour it on the bread and mix thru to eavenly coat.
6) Breakup the parsley with your hands and put it into the bread mix, give it a stir.
7) Add the stock liquid and cook on low for 6 hours (or high for 4) give it a stir every 2 hours. Serve with your favourite roast dinner.
Step by step photos of this recipe are found on the facebook page, The Blitzing Blade
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blueberry Blondie
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake