- 400 grams thick crust day old bread, cut into medium sized chunks
- 130 grams Celery, cut into chunks
- 100 grams onion, chopped into quarters
- 60 grams Mushrooms sliced
- 120 grams Butter
- 410 grams chicken stock liquid
- 1 handfull fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken/poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Ground Sage
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1) Place cut bread into slow cooker and set aside
2) Place veggies into the bowl and chop 5sec/speed5, scrape down side.
3) Add butter and saute 4min/90C/Spoon speed
4) Add remaining ingredients (but not the parsley), mix together 3sec/speed3
5) Pour it on the bread and mix thru to eavenly coat.
6) Breakup the parsley with your hands and put it into the bread mix, give it a stir.
7) Add the stock liquid and cook on low for 6 hours (or high for 4) give it a stir every 2 hours. Serve with your favourite roast dinner.
Step by step photos of this recipe are found on the facebook page, The Blitzing Blade
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay