- 200 grams mushrooms
- 8 slices shortcut bacon rashers
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1000 grams potatoes, small
- 1 leek
- 500 grams water
- sour cream to serve
- Chives (Chopped)
1. Put in whole mushrooms and garlic.
2. Cut leek into pieces. Put into bowl.
3. Cut bacon and out into bowl.
4. Chop all ingredients up using speed 5 for 3 secs. (If you want chunkier topping, use less time.)
5. Transfer mix into a heated frying pan and cook.
1. Without washing bowl, insert 500g of water into bowl.
2. Cut potatoes into half (depending on size). Varoma speed 1 25 minutes.
3. Check potatoes are soft. If not, steam for a further 5 minutes.
1. Transfer potatoes to a baking dish (or similar) and smash with a potato masher or fork.
2. Add topping.
3. Serve with dollops of sour cream and chives.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Chickpea Dosa
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Mars Bar Cheesecake