- 200 grams mushrooms
- 8 slices shortcut bacon rashers
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1000 grams potatoes, small
- 1 leek
- 500 grams water
- sour cream to serve
- Chives (Chopped)
1. Put in whole mushrooms and garlic.
2. Cut leek into pieces. Put into bowl.
3. Cut bacon and out into bowl.
4. Chop all ingredients up using speed 5 for 3 secs. (If you want chunkier topping, use less time.)
5. Transfer mix into a heated frying pan and cook.
1. Without washing bowl, insert 500g of water into bowl.
2. Cut potatoes into half (depending on size). Varoma speed 1 25 minutes.
3. Check potatoes are soft. If not, steam for a further 5 minutes.
1. Transfer potatoes to a baking dish (or similar) and smash with a potato masher or fork.
2. Add topping.
3. Serve with dollops of sour cream and chives.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spring Roll Pastry
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Pete's scotch eggs
- Steamed greens
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Pretty Corgette Pickle
- Corn rolls
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce