- 200 grams mushrooms
- 8 slices shortcut bacon rashers
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1000 grams potatoes, small
- 1 leek
- 500 grams water
- sour cream to serve
- Chives (Chopped)
1. Put in whole mushrooms and garlic.
2. Cut leek into pieces. Put into bowl.
3. Cut bacon and out into bowl.
4. Chop all ingredients up using speed 5 for 3 secs. (If you want chunkier topping, use less time.)
5. Transfer mix into a heated frying pan and cook.
1. Without washing bowl, insert 500g of water into bowl.
2. Cut potatoes into half (depending on size). Varoma speed 1 25 minutes.
3. Check potatoes are soft. If not, steam for a further 5 minutes.
1. Transfer potatoes to a baking dish (or similar) and smash with a potato masher or fork.
2. Add topping.
3. Serve with dollops of sour cream and chives.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Pumpkin Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Stock Powder
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Spiced lamb flatbread