- 250g quinoa, rinsed
- 100g Pepitas Seeds
- 3 spring onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 red chilli, or to taste
- 1 red capsicum
- 150g Semi sundried tomatoes, drained
- 50g fresh basil
- 60g EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- salt & peper, to taste
- 1-2 limes juice only
Place 500g water into the TM jug & place quinoa into the varoma, cook for 20 mins Varoma temperature, speed 3. You may need to stir it part way through. While it is cooking heat the oven to 180 degrees & place pepitas onto a baking tray for about 5 mins until slightly brown.
Allow cooked quinoa to cool completely.
Add garlic, chilli & spring onions to the TM bowl & chopp 3 secs speed 7. Add basil & red capsicum quaters & chop for 3 secs speed 5. Add all remaining ingredients including cooled quinoa & pepitas & mix for 5 secs speed 3.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup