- 400 g Lean Pork or Chicken
- 1 shallot
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 2 cm ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- Handful fresh coriander, including the stems
- 1 Packet wonton wrappers, (40 wrappers)
- 1 small red chilli
- 80 g tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp Wine Vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp Sweet chilli sauce
Place shallots, coriander, chilli, garlic, and ginger into Tmx bowl and chop speed 6, 5 seconds.
Scrape down sides and add meat, tamari and oyster sauce to bowl and mince speed 8, 15 seconds.
Place a teaspoon of the mixture in the centre of each Wonton wrapper. Wet the edges of the wrapper with water and then fold up by bringing the corners together and sealing (see picture!) Be careful not to overfill them or they become hard to fold.
Once all dumplings are folded place them into varoma tray (lightly spray with oil first). Use both layers of the tray. We also used the steaming basket to fit the last few in but we placed them too close together and they stuck in a clump! So make sure you leave a little room in between.
Fill the Tmx bowl with 1000ml water and set varoma into place. Cook varoma temperature, 20 minutes, speed 2.
Once cooked place the steamer aside with lid on, empty the steaming water from the bowl and make the dipping sauce by combining all ingredients into the bowl and mixing 6 seconds, speed 6.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Green wellness juice
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)