- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 20 g sesame oil
- 4 spring onions, trimmed, cut into 2.5cm lengths
- 2 parsnips, peeled & sliced diagonally
- 2 carrots, scrubbed & sliced diagonally
- 125 g snow peas, trimmed
- 1 tbsp Toasted sesame seeds
1. Place garlic into TM Cooking Bowl, chop 2-3 seconds speed 7 and scrape down.
2. Weigh Sesame oil into TM Cooking Bowl and saute without MC 2 minutes Varoma temp. speed soft.
3. Add parsnips, carrots and spring onions and stir-fry on reverse 7-8 minutes Varoma temp. speed 1 until tender crisp.
4. Add snow peas and sti-fry on reverse 2 minutes Varoma temp. speed 1.
5. Serve immediately sprinkled with sesame seeds.
Additional flavourings such as pepper, honey, Soy sauce and orange, lemon or lime juice can be added at the end before serving, according to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- DATE DOUGHNUTS with Spiced Sugar
- TZATZIKI (Yoghurt Cucumber Dip)
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Rice
- Roast Garlic & Butternut Pumpkin 'Hummus'
- GARLIC & PARSLEY RISOTTO
- Curried Parsnip Pie
- Parsnip Potato Bake
- Tasty Parsnip Mash
- BRUSSELS SPROUT 'CAKE'
- Brussel Sprouts in 7 Spice Broth
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS SAFFRON RISOTTO
- SILVERBEET PANCETTA CALZONE
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Mums Tuna Mornay