- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 20 g sesame oil
- 4 spring onions, trimmed, cut into 2.5cm lengths
- 2 parsnips, peeled & sliced diagonally
- 2 carrots, scrubbed & sliced diagonally
- 125 g snow peas, trimmed
- 1 tbsp Toasted sesame seeds
1. Place garlic into TM Cooking Bowl, chop 2-3 seconds speed 7 and scrape down.
2. Weigh Sesame oil into TM Cooking Bowl and saute without MC 2 minutes Varoma temp. speed soft.
3. Add parsnips, carrots and spring onions and stir-fry on reverse 7-8 minutes Varoma temp. speed 1 until tender crisp.
4. Add snow peas and sti-fry on reverse 2 minutes Varoma temp. speed 1.
5. Serve immediately sprinkled with sesame seeds.
Additional flavourings such as pepper, honey, Soy sauce and orange, lemon or lime juice can be added at the end before serving, according to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- DATE DOUGHNUTS with Spiced Sugar
- TZATZIKI (Yoghurt Cucumber Dip)
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Rice
- Roast Garlic & Butternut Pumpkin 'Hummus'
- GARLIC & PARSLEY RISOTTO
- Curried Parsnip Pie
- Parsnip Potato Bake
- Tasty Parsnip Mash
- BRUSSELS SPROUT 'CAKE'
- Brussel Sprouts in 7 Spice Broth
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS SAFFRON RISOTTO
- SILVERBEET PANCETTA CALZONE
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Vegan Pesto
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines