- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 large egg, at room temp
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cup of extra light olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 red onion
- 350 grams broccoli florets
- 30 grams walnuts
- 30 grams dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup of olive oil mayo
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- 100 grams bacon cut into strips and pan fried
8Recipe is created for
Drop garlic clove onto blades running at SP 8, then stop and insert butterfly. Now add egg, salt, mustard and lemon juice. Mix 20 sec speed 4
With blades spinning on speed 4 and mc in place , pour oil onto lid. I pour it all on at once, or as much as will fit, and let the thermomix take care of it. This process should take 2-3 min.
Set aside. No need to rinse bowl. You now have enough for the salad plus some left over!
Have the bacon fried and set aside on absorbent paper.
Now add the salad ingredients, in the order listed, to the bowl and process on SP 4 until desired consistency is reached.
Remove into serving bowl, fold through bacon.... and see if you can resist eating most of it yourself!
You could try raisins and pecans for something different, which are the original ingredients from "The clothes Make the Girl"
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Banana oat pancake
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Banana pudding cake
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Pumpkin Soup
- Mild Capsicum Soup