- 100 grams Tasty cheese
- 200 grams self-raising flour
- 1 can corn kernels, 400 Gram can, Drained
- 1 can Creamed Corn, 400 Gram can
- 1 egg
- 80 grams Milk
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- olive oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut Cheese in to chunks and add to Thermomix.
Grate speed 5, 4 seconds.
Add all other indredients (excluding Oil) to Thermomix.
Combine on speed 4, reverse , 10 seconds.
Scrape down sides with spatular.
Repeate, speed 4, reverse , 10 seconds.
Add a small amount of Oil to a frypay, heat on medium for about 1 min.
Dollop 3 tblsps of mix together and fry off in the pan for 2 mins (you will know when they are ready to turn as a couple of bubbles will appear).
Flip over and fry for another 2 mins.
Serve immediatly or place in a 100 degree pre-heated oven until all batter is cooked.
After cooking these can be reheated for a great on the go snack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge