- 50 gram Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (approx 2 cm)
- 750 g floury potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 190 g Milk or water
- 30 g butter, cut into pieces
Recipe is created for
- Place Parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9. Set aside. Rinse and dry mixing bowl.
- Place potatoes, salt and milk into mixing bowl and cook 22 min/95°C/speed 1, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid.
- Add butter and reserved grated Parmesan insertbutterfly whisk and measuring cup and mash 20 sec/speed 3. Serve hot.
Accessories you need
Transfer mashed potato into ThermoSever to rest and thicken slightly before serving.
The best mashed pototoes are achieved using floury potatoes (e.g. Red Pontiac, Royal Blue).
Depending on the variety of potatoes used, it may be necessary to extend cooking time by 5 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rissoles, darl!
- LISA'S CHOC CHIP BISCUITS
- Creamed Corn
- Puff pastry lemon tarts
- “Wild” Chicken Salad
- KETO FRIENDLY SALSBURY STEAK WITH MUSHROOM SAUCE
- Satay Marinade
- Keto Nutty Seeded Crackers
- Basmati rice pilaf with fruit and nuts
- No-bake Lemon Fudge (adapted from Wendyl Nissen)
- Patrick's (Idiot Proof) Bread
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes