- 1000 g red skinned potatoes
- 20 g olive oil
- 6 eggs
- 500 g water
- 200 g mayonnaise
- 15 g wholegrain mustard
- 10 g balsamic vinegar
- Add oil (keep a little for garnish) to bowl.
- Cook 100c, speed 1 for 3 minutes. [/b]Transfer this to your salad serving dish and set aside. No need to wash the bowl
- Add 500g water to the bowl. Put diced potatoes in the Varoma dish (no tray) and steam for 15 minutes, varoma temp, speed 2[/b]
- Replace lid and varoma with potatoes in. Cook for a further 14 minutes, varoma temp, speed 2. [/b]Check potatoes are cooked. They should be not too cooked that they fall apart, but not too firm either. A knife should pass through them easily but not mash them. Leave potatoes in the varoma and set aside with the lid underneath to catch any drips and cool down while you prepare the rest of the salad
- Remove basket with your spatula. Put eggs into a sink or bowl of cold water to cool down as you peel them. Quarter and slice eggs. Empty steaming water from bowl and dry.
- Add dressing ingredients and mix on speed 3 for 5 seconds. Pour potatoes into your salad bowl (on top of bacon & onion mixture). Add eggs and shaved parmesan (keep a little for garnish) on top. Pour dressing from bowl over the salad and mix dressing through until combined.
- Top with some spare spring onion or fresh chives and some of the shaved parmesan. Refridgerate until cool and serve
EVERY time I make this I hear "I LOVE your potato salad" so I thought I better share the recipe. We Thermomix folk are a caring sharing bunch! You can most certainly use less eggs if you don't have 6 spare eggs, but it does taste awesome with all 6. Hope you enjoy it, and put your own touch on it if you like. Would love to hear what you think. Nat
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Oatmeal Soy Milk