- 1 Large Zuccini
- 1 Large carrot
- 1 spring onion, (green parts only)
- 1 clove garlic
- few basil leaves
- few parsley leaves
- 1 can corn kernels (drained)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup wholemeal self raising flour
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
Place zuccini, carrot, spring onion, garlic, basil and parsley into bowl and chop on speed 7 for 5 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add corn and eggs, and mix on "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 3 for 1 minute.
Set for another minute on "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 3, and add flour, salt and pepper through the lid. Make sure it is all combined.
Spoon the mixture into a shallow pan and fry in olive oil.
Accessories you need
Add additional herbs, salt and pepper as per your preference.
Delicious served with mango chutney.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- All Green Stock Powder
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Recco Classico
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce
- Pasta with spicy tomato sauce