- 1 Large Zuccini
- 1 Large carrot
- 1 spring onion, (green parts only)
- 1 clove garlic
- few basil leaves
- few parsley leaves
- 1 can corn kernels (drained)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup wholemeal self raising flour
- salt and pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place zuccini, carrot, spring onion, garlic, basil and parsley into bowl and chop on speed 7 for 5 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add corn and eggs, and mix on speed 3 for 1 minute.
Set for another minute on speed 3, and add flour, salt and pepper through the lid. Make sure it is all combined.
Spoon the mixture into a shallow pan and fry in olive oil.
Accessories you need
Add additional herbs, salt and pepper as per your preference.
Delicious served with mango chutney.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Prisca's Plain White Rice
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce