- 3 pieces large beetroot
- 1 brown onion
- 40 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 50 g cream
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp creamed horseradish, optional
Recipe is created for
Peel and quarter the beetroots
Peel and half the onion
Grate for 10 seconds/ speed 7, scrape down sides of bowl and grate further 10 seconds/ speed 7
Add oil and sautée 10 minutes/ 100 deg/ reverse / speed 3
Scrape down sides half way through sautéing
Add all other ingredients and cook 10 minutes/ 100 deg/ reverse/ speed 2.5 and MC off and use TM basket instead
Great as a side dish and fabulous accompaniment to meat dishes
Best enjoyed warm, but just as yummy served cold!
Accessories you need
When peeling and cutting beets, rubber gloves are recommended to be worn!
You can make this recipe by using beets that have been par boiled first or add a bit of spice to your life by adding a tbsp of horseradish (add with all the other ingredients and cook 5 -10 min)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai inspired prawn risotto
- Mushroom soup
- Chicken & mushroom shepherd's pie
- Pizza/ Savoury rolls
- Soczek Kubusia - Kids favourite fruit juice
- Hot and spicy Hungarian soup
- Creamy Prawn risotto
- Green smoothie
- SHREDDED CHICKEN POACHED IN MASTER STOCK & SERVED AS; SAN CHOY BAU WITH GINGER INFUSED SOY SAUCE
- Lime & chilli Mayonaisse/ dressing
- Roasted pumpkin soup
- Pecan biscuits
- Peachy Whip
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets