- 1 Zucchini, large, not peeled, 3cm slices
- 1 potato, skin on, cut in 1/4's
- 4 slices bacon, cut in 1/2, rind off
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 egg
- 45 grams plain flour
- Salt and Pepper - To Taste
- olive oil, or ricebran oil for frying
Recipe is created for
- Place Zucchini and Potato into TM bowl, chop 3 secs sp 5. Pour out into simmering basket, over sink, to drain excess liquid off. Leave to drain. Without washing bowl, (i love these words) add Bacon and Garlic, again 3 secs sp 5 until its the consistency you want your Bacon. Add Egg, Plain Flour and Salt and Pepper and reserved Zucchini and Potato. Mix for 10 secs, sp 4 reverse until all combined. Heat shallow frypan with oil of choice. Using a tablespoon, place mixture into frypan, turning just once until golden brown....Enjoy
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simple sausage rolls
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- All Green Stock Powder
- Super Easy Waffles
- Peanut Satay Chicken