- 1 Zucchini, large, not peeled, 3cm slices
- 1 potato, skin on, cut in 1/4's
- 4 slices bacon, cut in 1/2, rind off
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 egg
- 45 grams plain flour
- Salt and Pepper - To Taste
- olive oil, or ricebran oil for frying
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place Zucchini and Potato into TM bowl, chop 3 secs sp 5. Pour out into simmering basket, over sink, to drain excess liquid off. Leave to drain. Without washing bowl, (i love these words) add Bacon and Garlic, again 3 secs sp 5 until its the consistency you want your Bacon. Add Egg, Plain Flour and Salt and Pepper and reserved Zucchini and Potato. Mix for 10 secs, sp 4 reverse until all combined. Heat shallow frypan with oil of choice. Using a tablespoon, place mixture into frypan, turning just once until golden brown....Enjoy
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Peachy Whip