- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 30 g Butter
- 500 g Zucchini or Squash
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 0.5 litre water
- 400 g cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, (Optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
Place Onion, Garlic and curry powder into mixing bowl and chop 3Sec/Speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add Butter and sauté 3 min/120°C/speed 1.
Add Zucchini or Squash, Water, Vegetable Stock, Salt and Pepper to taste and cook. 15 min/100°C/speed 1.
Add Cream, Lemon Juice (optional) and blend 1 min/speed 4-8, increasing speed gradually.
Accessories you need
Can be served hot or cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake