- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 30 g Butter
- 500 g Zucchini or Squash
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 0.5 litre water
- 400 g cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, (Optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place Onion, Garlic and curry powder into mixing bowl and chop 3 Sec/Speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add Butter and sauté 3 min/120°C/speed 1.
Add Zucchini or Squash, Water, Vegetable Stock, Salt and Pepper to taste and cook. 15 min/100°C/speed 1.
Add Cream, Lemon Juice (optional) and blend 1 min/speed 4-8, increasing speed gradually.
Can be served hot or cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever
- Cream of Celery Soup for Two
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- Cauliflower and Turmeric Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)