- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 30 g Butter
- 500 g Zucchini or Squash
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 0.5 litre water
- 400 g cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, (Optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
Place Onion, Garlic and curry powder into mixing bowl and chop 3Sec/Speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add Butter and sauté 3 min/120°C/speed 1.
Add Zucchini or Squash, Water, Vegetable Stock, Salt and Pepper to taste and cook. 15 min/100°C/speed 1.
Add Cream, Lemon Juice (optional) and blend 1 min/speed 4-8, increasing speed gradually.
Accessories you need
Can be served hot or cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup
- Grießklöschensuppe (German Dumpling soup)
- Kath's Chicken, Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Pearl Couscous
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Tomato Sauce
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Sugar Cookies
- Minced beef Goulash
- Easter Egg Buns
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits