- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 30 g Butter
- 500 g Zucchini or Squash
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 0.5 litre water
- 400 g cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, (Optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
Place Onion, Garlic and curry powder into mixing bowl and chop 3 Sec/Speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add Butter and sauté 3 min/120°C/speed 1.
Add Zucchini or Squash, Water, Vegetable Stock, Salt and Pepper to taste and cook. 15 min/100°C/speed 1.
Add Cream, Lemon Juice (optional) and blend 1 min/speed 4-8, increasing speed gradually.
Can be served hot or cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup
- Ham and Cheese Soup
- Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Matt's Laksa Paste
- Cleansing soup
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Jaffa Macarons
- Empanada Pastry
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)