- 800 grams pumpkin, cut into 1cm cubes
- 200 grams potato, cut into 1cm cubes
- 2 onions, peeled and halved
- 1 can tin coconut cream (400g)
- 1 level tablespoon Babas Curry Powder
- 450 grams water
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 3 dashes olive oil, to put over pumpkin, potato and onion
- 1 level tablespoon vegetable stock
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion in Thermomix and chop 3 seconds speed 5, place onion on baking tray
Cut up Pumkin & Potato into 1cm square pieces and place on baking tray. Add a few dashes of olive oil over the pumpkin, potato and onion
Place baking tray with onion, pumpkin and potato in oven on 180 degrees and cook approximately 25 mins or until pumpkin and potato are soft.
Once these ingredients are cooked, place back in Thermomix togehter, and add 450 grams of water, 1 tablespoon of babas curry powder, more if you want it spicier, 1 pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon of vegetable stock paste.
Cook for 12 mins/100 degrees on speed 1
Now add 400 gram tin of coconut milk
Blend for 1 min starting at speed 5 gradually getting to speed 9.
Then serve hot.
Baked pumpkin and potato Soup
Accessories you need
Add as much babas curry powder as you like, some people have varying tastes.
If its to thick add a little more coconut cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Vegan Lemon Curd