- 2 hard boiled eggs peeled and chopped, Halved and finely sliced
- 2 small tomatoes, Halved and finally sliced
- 100 grams red cabbage leaf, Finely sliced
- 100 grams Fresh bean shoots
- 1 red chilli fresh, Finally sliced ( optional )
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander seeds, whole
- 5 centimetre fresh lemongrass root, Roughly chopped
- 1 onion large, Halved
- 4 cloves garlic, fresh, Peeled
- 2 centimetre ginger fresh, Peeled
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 Large bay leaf
- 3 saffron threads
- 200 grams chicken breast or thigh, Finely diced
- 1000 grams chicken stock paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves, Roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon Handful fresh chives (or herbs of choice), Roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon Soy or tamari sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
Place coriander seeds in TM bowl 5secs/speed 10 . Add lemongrass ,onion,garlic and ginger 3secs/speed7. Scrape down sides of bowl .
Add olive oil sauté 5mins/varoma/speed 1/mc off, for the last minute drop bay leaf and saffron though the lid.
Add chicken 2mins/varoma//
Add chicken stock 10 mins/100degrees//
Add coriander, chives,soy sauce and season to your taste , cook a further 4 mins /100degrees//
ready your Thermoserver with cabbage and bean shoots and pour soup on top . Leave sit for 10 mins to slightly soften cabbage and bean shoots.
Serve in bowls and top with egg, tomatoes and chilli .
Great pick me up if you are feeling unwell . Egg and tomatoes sound strange but it really works . With or without chilli your choice
Accessories you need
The recipe states chicken stock paste again sorry typeo which I have tried to correct . 1000gms chicken stock .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Bacon , Veg and Tomato soup
- Clean out the fridge vege soup
- Easy tuna patties
- Cauli-cabbage soup
- Breakfast asparagus frittata
- Apple ,Pear& Rhubarb Crumble
- Flourless Mocha Fudge Cookies
- Warm bean salad
- Eggless chocolate cake
- 3 Fruit & 1 Veg smoothie
- Choc mint nana smoothie
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Sue Style