- 2 hard boiled eggs peeled and chopped, Halved and finely sliced
- 2 small tomatoes, Halved and finally sliced
- 100 grams red cabbage leaf, Finely sliced
- 100 grams Fresh bean shoots
- 1 red chilli fresh, Finally sliced ( optional )
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander seeds, whole
- 5 centimetre fresh lemongrass root, Roughly chopped
- 1 onion large, Halved
- 4 cloves garlic, fresh, Peeled
- 2 centimetre ginger fresh, Peeled
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 Large bay leaf
- 3 saffron threads
- 200 grams chicken breast or thigh, Finely diced
- 1000 grams chicken stock paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves, Roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon Handful fresh chives (or herbs of choice), Roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon Soy or tamari sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place coriander seeds in TM bowl 5secs/speed 10 . Add lemongrass ,onion,garlic and ginger 3secs/speed7. Scrape down sides of bowl .
Add olive oil sauté 5mins/varoma/speed 1/mc off, for the last minute drop bay leaf and saffron though the lid.
Add chicken 2mins/varoma//
Add chicken stock 10 mins/100degrees//
Add coriander, chives,soy sauce and season to your taste , cook a further 4 mins /100degrees//
ready your Thermoserver with cabbage and bean shoots and pour soup on top . Leave sit for 10 mins to slightly soften cabbage and bean shoots.
Serve in bowls and top with egg, tomatoes and chilli .
Great pick me up if you are feeling unwell . Egg and tomatoes sound strange but it really works . With or without chilli your choice
The recipe states chicken stock paste again sorry typeo which I have tried to correct . 1000gms chicken stock .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Bacon , Veg and Tomato soup
- Clean out the fridge vege soup
- Easy tuna patties
- Cauli-cabbage soup
- Breakfast asparagus frittata
- Apple ,Pear& Rhubarb Crumble
- Flourless Mocha Fudge Cookies
- Warm bean salad
- Eggless chocolate cake
- 3 Fruit & 1 Veg smoothie
- Choc mint nana smoothie
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Sue Style