- 500 grams Gravy Beef or Diced Beef
- 2 onions
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 Swede, chopped
- 1 parsnip, chopped
- 200 grams sweet potato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 1 tablespoon Beef Bone Broth Powder, optional
- 500 grams water
1h 10minPreparation 1h 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onions in TM Bowl, insert lid & MC. Chop 2 secs, speed 5.
Add Diced Beef.
Add 500g Water.
Add Vegetable Stock Paste
Add optional beef bone broth powder
Cook 40 mins/100 degrees/ soft stir/
Whilst beef & onion is cooking, chop your vegetables, in sizes you like in your stew.
When timer goes off at 40 mins, add your vegetables into your varoma dish and put on top of lid. Reset timer.
Cook Beef & Vegetables for 20 mins/varoma/ Soft stir/.
Combine vegetables with soup. Makes over 2 Litres.
Serve. Season with pepper & salt if required.
Serve with fresh bread rolls.
I use Nutri Organics Beef Bone Broth Powder. You can use your preferred bone broth.
Can be kept in freezer for up to 2 months.
Great for lunches.
Add any vegies you may like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup