- 500 grams Gravy Beef or Diced Beef
- 2 onions
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 Swede, chopped
- 1 parsnip, chopped
- 200 grams sweet potato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 1 tablespoon Beef Bone Broth Powder, optional
- 500 grams water
1h 10minPreparation 1h 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place onions in TM Bowl, insert lid & MC. Chop 2 secs, speed 5.
Add Diced Beef.
Add 500g Water.
Add Vegetable Stock Paste
Add optional beef bone broth powder
Cook 40 mins/100 degrees/ soft stir/
Whilst beef & onion is cooking, chop your vegetables, in sizes you like in your stew.
When timer goes off at 40 mins, add your vegetables into your varoma dish and put on top of lid. Reset timer.
Cook Beef & Vegetables for 20 mins/varoma/ Soft stir/ .
Combine vegetables with soup. Makes over 2 Litres.
Serve. Season with pepper & salt if required.
Accessories you need
Serve with fresh bread rolls.
I use Nutri Organics Beef Bone Broth Powder. You can use your preferred bone broth.
Can be kept in freezer for up to 2 months.
Great for lunches.
Add any vegies you may like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup
- Grießklöschensuppe (German Dumpling soup)
- Kath's Chicken, Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Pearl Couscous
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Savoury Scones
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)