- 1 brown onion
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 20 grams olive oil
- 650 grams pumpkin
- 450 grams sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons vegatable stock paste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 600 grams water
Add onion and garlic to bowl, chop 7 sec/speed 5
Scrape down sides of the bowl and add olive oil and cook for 6 min/varaoma temp/speed 1
Chop Pumpkin & Sweet potoato into small chunks (approx 4x4cm)and add to the bowl once onion is cooked.
Add water, stock, & paprika. Cook for 20 min/speed 1/reverse/ 100 deg.
Make sure vegatables are very soft (if not cook for another 5 min) and the blend 1 min/speed 5 gradually increasing to speed 9.
Serve with a spoonful of cream or sour cream if you desire!
Suitable for TM 31 and TM5
If you are using a soft skin pumpkin you can keep the skin on and use the seeds however you may need to blend a little bit longer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Leek potato soup
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Creamy pumkin soup
- Deb's tasty Cauliflower Soup
- Roasted apple and pumpkin soup
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder