- 1 brown onion
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 20 grams olive oil
- 650 grams pumpkin
- 450 grams sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons vegatable stock paste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 600 grams water
- Add onion and garlic to bowl, chop 7 sec/speed 5
Scrape down sides of the bowl and add olive oil and cook for 6 min/varaoma temp/speed 1
Chop Pumpkin & Sweet potoato into small chunks (approx 4x4cm)and add to the bowl once onion is cooked.
Add water, stock, & paprika. Cook for 20 min/speed 1/reverse/ 100 deg.
Make sure vegatables are very soft (if not cook for another 5 min) and the blend 1 min/speed 5 gradually increasing to speed 9.
Serve with a spoonful of cream or sour cream if you desire!
Accessories you need
Suitable for TM 31 and TM5
If you are using a soft skin pumpkin you can keep the skin on and use the seeds however you may need to blend a little bit longer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Slow cooked pumpkin soup
- No-Fuss Dumpling Noodle Soup
- Liver Rescue Broth
- Thai pumpkin soup
- Spicy Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Bacon Soup
- Pumpkin and Bacon Soup with Risoni
- Beef Bakso (sis Adz's)
- Pumpkin and Bacon Soup
- Chilli Soup
- Mr Chan's Cheats Chicken Broth - by CookiK8
- Hearty Italian Fennel and Chicken Soup with White Beans
- Lugaw (Authentic Filipino Rice Dish)
- Steamed Lemon Puddings
- Low FODMAP Banana Choc Doughnuts
- Variation Red Lentil Dahl
- Apple turnover
- Happy cooks Malva pudding
- Risotto with Chicken and Baby Leaf Spinach
- Light Masala Tea
- Apple Almond Tart
- GlazBro Silverside
- Cheesy sour cream and chives crackers
- Apple Pie Porridge