- 1 brown onion
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 20 grams olive oil
- 650 grams pumpkin
- 450 grams sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons vegatable stock paste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 600 grams water
- Add onion and garlic to bowl, chop 7 sec/speed 5
Scrape down sides of the bowl and add olive oil and cook for 6 min/varaoma temp/speed 1
Chop Pumpkin & Sweet potoato into small chunks (approx 4x4cm)and add to the bowl once onion is cooked.
Add water, stock, & paprika. Cook for 20 min/speed 1/reverse/ 100 deg.
Make sure vegatables are very soft (if not cook for another 5 min) and the blend 1 min/speed 5 gradually increasing to speed 9.
Serve with a spoonful of cream or sour cream if you desire!
Accessories you need
Suitable for TM 31 and TM5
If you are using a soft skin pumpkin you can keep the skin on and use the seeds however you may need to blend a little bit longer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ThermoSisters Nans Soup
- Variation Chicken & vegetable soup
- Bec's Chicken And Corn Soup with Egg Ribbons
- Celeriac, Zucchini, Leek, Tomato & Carrot Soup
- Lauren's Pumpkin Soup
- Pumpkin and Coconut Cream Soup
- Irish-style vegetable soup
- Coconut and Sweet Potato Soup
- Thai pumpkin soup
- Beef bone broth
- Sweet potatoe and leek soup
- Polish Barszcz (Beetroot Soup)
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- THERMOMUMMA HERB & GARLIC BREAD
- Variation Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Chinese Honey Chicken
- Baguettes - in a hurry
- Braised Chicken Drumstick
- engery boost porridge
- gulten free rice cake
- Chipsy's Ciabatta
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto