- 1 brown onion, peeled and cut into half
- 20 g olive oil
- 500 g pumpkin, peeled and cut into cubes
- 3 large carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 Medium Sweet Potato, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 level tsp chili
- 1 heaped tbsp vegetable stock concentrate
- juice of 1 orange
- 650 g water
- 2 heaped tbsp crème fraiche
- 6 sprigs parsley, washed and chopped
Recipe is created for
Place onion into Mixingbowl and chop for 4 sec on speed 6.
Add olive oil and saute on varoma for 3 min on speed 1.
Add pumpkin, carrots, sweet potato, chili paste, vegetable stock concentrate, juice of 1 orange and water.
Cook on 100 degrees C for 15 min on speed 1.
Puree for 1 min on speed 9.
Transfer soup into Thermo Server or Soup Terrine. Add creme fraiche and garnish with chopped parsley.
Birgit's Pumpkin Soup with a little Kick
Accessories you need
Serve with crusty bread or bread rolls and a glass of Sauvignon Blanc
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy