- 1 brown onion, peeled and cut into half
- 20 g olive oil
- 500 g pumpkin, peeled and cut into cubes
- 3 large carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 Medium Sweet Potato, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 level tsp chili
- 1 heaped tbsp vegetable stock concentrate
- juice of 1 orange
- 650 g water
- 2 heaped tbsp crème fraiche
- 6 sprigs parsley, washed and chopped
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion into Mixingbowl and chop for 4 sec on speed 6.
Add olive oil and saute on varoma for 3 min on speed 1.
Add pumpkin, carrots, sweet potato, chili paste, vegetable stock concentrate, juice of 1 orange and water.
Cook on 100 degrees C for 15 min on speed 1.
Puree for 1 min on speed 9.
Transfer soup into Thermo Server or Soup Terrine. Add creme fraiche and garnish with chopped parsley.
Birgit's Pumpkin Soup with a little Kick
Serve with crusty bread or bread rolls and a glass of Sauvignon Blanc
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Creamy Corn and Cauliflower Soup
- Goulash Soup, German Style
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Simple hearty pumpkin soup
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Creamy pumkin soup
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Spicy turmeric latte