- 1 onion
- 1 potato
- 450 grams Raw beetroot
- 25 grams Butter
- 2 tablespoons TM vegetable stock
- 1.2 litres water
- 3 tablespoons Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoons vegemite
- salt & pepper, To taste
- Nutmeg, Ground
- sour cream or natural yoghurt, To garnish
- parsley, Chopped
Recipe is created for
Chop onion 3 sec/ speed 7. Scrape down the sides. Add butter and sauté 3 min / Varoma / speed 1.
Add peeled and chopped potato and beetroot, TM vegetable stock, and water. Cook 100 degrees / 25 min / Speed 2.
Add vinegar, Vegemite and nutmeg. Season generously. Cook 100 degrees / 5 minutes / Speed 2.
Puree 30 sec / speed 9 gradually increasing from speed 1 to speed 9.
Add a dollop of sour cream or natural yoghurt and sprinkle some fresh parsley on top
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Taco rissoles
- Pecan biscuits
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls